- Proven track record creating content across all on-line and off-line platforms
- Experience effectively using segmentation and targeting to optimize messaging for the right channel, target and business goal (acquisition, cross-sell, retention)
- Expertise in creating content to support Brand awareness and product
- Deep understanding of end-to-end metrics from awareness to sale in relevant channels
- Use of analytical, hypothesis-driven thinking in content creation
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, SalesForce preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of direct response (e-mail, direct mail, etc..) and Brand content creation best practices
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms, Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Experience working successfully cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated skills for accountability, responsibility, and the initiative and desire to create best in class content that drives measurable performance results while meeting budget and timeline requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Passion to try new things and accept change, with a drive for continuous improvement and efficiency.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field; or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of direct response marketing experience including a successful track record of creating content for digital channels
Telecommuting within San Francisco Bay Area possible, with in-office 2-3 days per week possible.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not represent an employment contract.