Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven track record utilizing marketing content development methodologies and practice, for both online and offline communication
- Expertise in creating content to support Brand awareness, product and digital marketing (e.g., social, web, email)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Advanced copywriting skills, with ability to switch between long-form instructional language and succinct call-to-action writing styles
- Demonstrated ability to understand target prospect/customer persona, and tailor message for that audience and/or marketing channel
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, SalesForce preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms, Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Demonstrated skills for accountability, responsibility, and the initiative and desire to create best in class content that drives measurable performance results while meeting budget and timeline requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Passion to try new things and accept change, with a drive for continuous improvement and efficiency.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field; or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in marketing, communications
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in writing field related to financial services and/or home improvement industries is a plus
Position Type, Expected Hours of Work, and Travel:
- This is a full-time position.
- Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Occasional telecommuting possible with manager approval.
- Occasional travel is expected for the position.
Telecommuting within San Francisco Bay Area possible, with in-office 2-3 days per week possible.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not represent an employment contract.